1. Open Internet
2. Open MS Word.
3 Title your page - something interesting like Donít Know What to Do Tomorrow Lesson Plans or Cool Stuff I Want to Save Hotlist.
4. Click File, Save As. Name your page and save it to a floppy.
5. Tile your IE window and your Word window by RIGHT clicking on an empty space in the Taskbar on the bottom of the page. A pop up window will appear. LEFT click on Tile Windows Vertically. Both windows will now appear side by side on your screen.
a page that you'd like to save to your Hotlist.
7. Hold your mouse over the e symbol to the left of the page url in the Address bar. LEFT click and drag the e symbol to your Word page. Let go of your mouse click and your Hotlist now has created a link with the url of the page. Cool!
8. The name of the link is the url. To change the text, RIGHT click on the link you just created. Click on Hyperlink and Edit Hyperlink. In the Text to display box, select the url and type in the name of the page. Click OK and your link is now the name of the page.
your page after every addition.
Click File, Save.
Click the Floppy Disk icon on the Toolbar.
10. Tomorrow, you can access your Hotlist by inserting your floppy disk, going to My Computer, clicking on 3-1/2Ē floppy A: drive, and double clicking on your list.