1. Open an AppleWorks Word Processing
2. Title your page - something interesting like Don’t Know What to Do Tomorrow Lesson Plans or Cool Stuff I Want to Save Hotlist.
3. Click on File, then Save As…
4. Save this list to your floppy disk.
5. On your page, type the text for the link - it can be
9. When you click OK, you’ll return to your page. Notice your text is now in bright blue, which indicates it is a hot link - it will take you to the webpage.
10. Save your page:
File and Save
Open Apple + S
11. Tomorrow, you can access your Hotlist by inserting your floppy disk, double clicking the floppy icon, and double clicking on your hotlist file.
Copy a URL
1. Click once on the url
(anywhere on the Location: box). The url should be highlighted.
2.. Hold down the Open Apple key (lower left on your keyboard) and press the C key (c is for copy).
3. Go back to your Hotlist page. Type in the name of the website.
4. Click on URL Link icon on the Button Bar.
5. Press Open Apple
and the V key (v is for paste) and your address will appear in the
box. This really helps eliminate typing errors!